Please select all options.
Did someone turn on the light?
Our Low Light model gives you that lightbulb situation, for those dull, overcast and general low light conditions.
Our founder, Tom won’t go fishing without these. Perfect for when the light is disappearing, giving you the ability to see everything when the light conditions are poor. Keep fishing into dusk.
Comfort fit wrap around frame, with large lens front means you can stay laser focused - don’t miss a take. An essential piece of kit.
Fit: Average to Large Head Size.
- Available with magnification in lower part of lens (lenses are deep enough to keep magnification out of main view when fishing)
- Polycarbonate ultralight scratch resistant lenses
- Frame wrap to eliminate unwanted light from sides
- Polarised low light amber lens for low light conditions
- Light touch arms for zero pressure on temple
- Matt non reflective impact resistant frames
- Moulded ultralight zipper case
- Soft touch microfibre cleaning cloth
Excellent. Most of my fishing is done in lowlight. They work great and it’s handy not to have to use another pair of specs when changing flies or generally fiddling around.