4' integrated stealthy olive sink tip sinking at 1.2ips. Get buzzers, lures, wet flies just under the surface. In heavier weights deliver large pike flies and cold saltwater patterns with limited back casting space.
- Total Length - 100'
- #5 #6 Head Length - 40' (length adjusted for balance in that weight class)
- #7 #8 #9 Head Length - 45' (length adjusted for balance in that weight class)
- Head Weight at 40' - #5 (17g) #6 (19g)
- Head Weight at 45' - #7 (21g) #8 (24g) #9 (28g)
- Taper - Single hand triangle (Spey) taper for long distance accurate overhead & roll casts
- Tip Density - 1.2 inches per second
- Micro Exposed Core Welded Loops - Smallest and most supple loops in the world to eliminate ring rattle
- Colour - White running line, olive sink tip 4' long
- Micro Thin - Thin running line & tip are low diameter to cast huge distances and sink quick
- Cold Water Salt Proof - Hard coating that repels salt and maintains slickness
Why We Made This Line - The Problems it Solves
1. Sink tip lines often sink too fast - The Competition sink tip cuts just under the surface and sits there
2. Sinking lines are hard to control when casting - The Competition Sink Tip has 2 different head lengths for #5 #6 and #7 #8 #9 which maintains loops stability as the weight increases. Sunray Proprietary Technology
3. Lines are not good in wind and they land heavy - For 30 years companies have added weight to lines to load stiff rods and beat wind. That makes lines thick. Sunray were the first company to reduce diameter to slice through wind and make lines land lightly on water. Catch rates double. Sunray Proprietary Technology